In Nostromo there are four ways for logging and editing your hours:
On Work or Plan board click on the clock icon in the footer of a card to log hours the quickest way. In the pop-up timelog panel you can select a date, add activity type and comment to each timelog you make.
In detailed card view use Hours tab for time logging. Click on Log Hours to add a new timelog. Your own time log data listed here is editable:
In the Timesheet module
- You can overview, log and edit your own hours and check others' in your organisation.
- Use week selector and / or user and project filters on the top to select data you need to overview or edit.
- To log hours to a specific task use the Log hours button next to "My Hours"
- To see logged hours' detailed view by projects and by tasks click on a user name. In the detailed view you can edit or add hours by clicking on any cell of the table. It works both for past and future dates.
On your Dashboard click on clock icon on any card in "My Cards" section. In the pop-up timelog panel you can select a date, add activity type and comment to each timelog you make.
- By clicking on a project's name in detailed timesheet view you can switch to the project selected.
- By clicking on a card's name in detailed timesheet view or on dashboard the card will open for further use.