To be able to overview and edit parameters of a Project you need to be in Admin role in your Nostromo team.
There are two ways to get to detailed Project Setting page:
- select Projects in Settings to access your list of projects, than click on a project's name to proceed to your project's detailed data page.
- or choose the settings icon next to a project name in the Projects select list.
On the detailed Project Setting page you can
- add or edit project name,
- include a project description,
- store your incoming Slack webhook URL,
- add and manage project members
- initiate exporting your Project's data, and hibernating or deleting the Project.
- If you need to reuse your data outside Nostromo, use Export function available here. As a download we provide you .csv and .json files with your project setting data, cards, comments and time logs.
- Look up for your project members and their contact data on detailed project page. Here you can also add new members by marking his/her checkbox.
- Hibernated projects can be brought back to life via reactivating them. Go to Projects in Settings, scroll down to Hibernated Projects and open the one you need to use again.