By using labels you can categorize your cards by color and term.
To add label to a card that has not any
- open it and then click on + under Labels,
- select label(s) from the existing ones by clicking on any of them,
- create new label by selecting a color and giving your label a name,
- remove a label from a card by opening the label list of a card and deselecting the label you do not want to use any more,
- for editing an existing label, open the label list and click on the edit icon next to the label you need to modify.
To quickly edit labels of a card, without open it just click on a label already added to a card and the label panel will pop-up instantly:
- A single card can have multiple labels.
- Using Filter on Work or Plan board (shortcut key: F) you can also filter by all existing labels in a project.