Managing your tasks in Nostromo you might need to clone a card in order to re-use some of its elements and to avoid making effort with re-creating it.
When cloning a Nostromo card
- you optionally can give it a new name, and
- you have to specify its location by selecting a Project, a board and a column in the pop up panel.
- Card elements automatically copied to the new card during cloning: card name, members, labels, estimated hours, description, checklist items, design folders linked.
- Cards elements not copied to the new card when cloning: card feed elements (including comments, attachments, card history logs), logged hours.
- Moved cards are placed to the bottommost position in the selected column.