To work together in Nostromo you need to invite the person to your team.
( Only users in admin role can access the invite member function. )
Invitation can be done in two ways:
1., on Team settings page
2., directly on projects screens (on Plan- and Work board; in Designs- and in Archive Module)
To invite a new team member ( a colleague, a client or a supplier) select Team in Settings within the top right menu:
- On Team page click on INVITE NEW MEMBER, than on the panel popping up, provide an e-mail address, set the new user's role and select project(s) he/she will work on.
- When all is set, click on SEND INVITATION. Your new team member will get an invitation e-mail including a link for signing up to Nostromo.
- In Detailed Project Settings, you can update project teams.
- Team members you mark here will be added to the projects,
- while unmarking a team member will stop the person from accessing the project.
(Read here for more details on how to access detailed project settings. )
Working on a project, on its Plan- or Work board, in Designs- and in Archive module you can directly access the invite new member function.
Just click on the team icon next to the project name and complete invitation using pop-up layers appearing:
- To add collaborators to a specific tasks just use + button on the card selected.
- To get to a detailed project settings page directly click on the settings icon next to a project name in Projects select list.